Perfect for snacking or baking, these dry-roasted, unsalted hazelnuts have a sweet-flavor and tons of health benefits to boot.
Hazelnuts are an ideal, heart-healthy snack because of their high fiber content and the presence of naturally occurring Omega 6, unsaturated fats, magnesium, calcium, vitamin B, and vitamin E.
Not to mention, when you eat a Holmquist Hazelnut, you’re getting the highest-quality, freshest hazelnut from a family-owned and operated farm. We’re 5th generation farmers so we’ve really perfected the process for flavorful hazelnuts that are great for gluten-free or paleo lifestyles and anyone who wants to add a little extra “umph” to their recipes.
Our nuts are also non-GMO, Kosher, Keto, Paleo, vegan-friendly and grown in the USA.
You’ll be able to store your hazelnuts in the refrigerator for up to a year, or in the pantry for up to 6 months. For an extended shelf-life, you can also freeze your hazelnuts.
Learn a little about hazelnuts with us. Did you know:
- 1.5 ounces of hazelnuts a day may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease (FDA)
- One serving of hazelnuts is one ounce or about 21 hazelnuts
- One ounce of hazelnuts has 20% of your recommended daily vitamin E
- One ounce of hazelnuts has 2.7 grams of dietary fiber
- Compared to other tree nuts, hazelnuts rank among the highest for vitamin E, folate, monounsaturated fats and proanthocyanidin (which may reduce blood clotting & UTIs)